How To Delete Kwai Account? If you’re wondering what Kwai account is, and why it is opened and used, we’ll share the answers with you right away. In the simplest definition, Kwai is one of the social media platforms like Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter. There are three different tabs on this platform: those you follow, trending ones, and nearby ones.
We can also define it as a social video network. You can access other users’ photos and music, and like and comment on videos.
You can check our homepage (https://elfproject.org/) for other articles.
How to Delete Kwai Account?
Users are wondering how to delete Kwai account, and whether it can be deleted immediately. If you no longer want to use your Kwai social media account, you can easily delete your account completely. The steps you need to follow are briefly as follows:
- Log in to the Kwai application.
- Then, tap the three-line icon at the bottom of the homepage.
- Tap on settings feedback and help section on the page that opens.
- In the next step, click on feedback – delete my account sections.
- You can complete your process by selecting the reasons for deleting the account.
After following these steps, your Kwai account will be permanently deleted if you don’t log in again after 72 hours.
Deleting Kwai Posts
You may not have an idea about deleting Kwai posts. Therefore, many Kwai users are researching how and where they can delete the posts they shared. Here are the steps you need to follow to delete your posts:
- Sign in to your account on the Kwai app.
- Then click on the profile area on the bottom right of the screen.
- Then, continue by directly opening the video you want to delete from your profile.
- Then click on the share icon that you see as an arrow on the right side of the video.
- Continue by clicking on the delete option.
- After seeing the deletion warning on the screen, complete the process by clicking on the “delete” button.
By following these simple steps, you can easily delete unwanted videos from your account.
Kwai Account Deletion Link
The Kwai account deletion link is being questioned. However, there is no link for Kwai account deletion. After logging into your Kwai account on the app you downloaded to your phone, you can follow the “delete my account” steps. In short, here are the steps you need to follow:
- Sign in to your Kwai account.
- Continue by clicking on the three-line icon at the bottom of the main screen.
- Click on “Settings/Feedback” and then “Help.”
- Next, click on “Feedback/Delete My Account.”
You can complete the process by choosing the reason for deleting your account.
Kwai Change Phone Number
Changing the phone number on Kwai is another question that is also researched with curiosity by users. Follow these steps to change the primary phone number you used to register on the app:
- Log in to your account.
- Tap on Settings, then Personal Information.
- Tap on Phone Number and change it.
- Enter the verification code received via SMS to complete the process.
After these steps, your updated phone number will be valid on your account. Your new number will be used for password changes and all other transactions.
Kwai Account Freezing
There is no option to freeze a Kwai account. However, you can stay away from the app for 72 hours by following the steps to delete your account. But remember that if you do not log in to your account within 72 hours, your account will be permanently deleted. Otherwise, you will not be able to access your old account.
In this article, we have given you information about How To Delete Kwai Account. You can review our website for new information on Techno and Trend.
Other articles that may interest you.